So everything for mens spring is on the websites of all my favorite places to shop and I'm overwhelmed! Everything is so colorful this season and I am in need of an updated wardrobe! I need to find cash fast!!
Heres just some of the things I want, click on the photos to be linked to the item being sold!

Both of the swimsuits above are amazing swimsuits designed by Orlebar Brown, sold in Barneys. They are both waaaay out of my price range but probably well worth the money, it's like swimming in a work of art! So maybe if I get a random surplus of cash I'll consider buying them.

![]() |
| These are actually lounge shorts! They're so cool that I would just wear them out! |
![]() |
| I don't know about these yet, definitely my last choice. |
So these are just bottoms that I've found online but later I'm going to post more tops and accessories!
So excited to go get these things when I get the cash!!
Comment and tell me your personal favorites and which ones you would buy first!
P.S- I'm becoming better and better at managing Blogspot, but I still need to update my layout




No comments:
Post a Comment