So I came along this image on tumblr.com earlier and it really got me thinking. Lately I have been very worrisome about the future because my dreams do scare me. I got a sense of relief seeing this because I was kind of thinking that my dreams in life were too wild.
--
Today my astrology app from facebook kinda connected to that in a similar way:
Cancer:
Tenacity is one of your finest qualities, but it's also important to recognize when to let go. You can't fully control this situation, and if you let it unfold organically, you'll begin to see its singular beauty.
- Compatibility: Gemini
- Mood: Relieved
- Lucky Color: Spring Green
- Lucky Number: 76
- Lucky Time of Day: 5am
I was sort of attracted to the idea of this person in my head and I just decided that it's a waste of my time. I torture myself looking through photos of someone I would probably have a chance with. So I kind of just ended it in my mind and I do feel relieved.
I feel like a friendship with someone I've been close to may be ending, but I'm unsure. I just don't feel right about certain things. Have I been pretending? As my horoscope said, I'm going to let things unfold on their own, I'm not going to worry about it.
I can't think of many geminis in my life other than my sister. She's in spain though and I really miss her. I worry about her a lot.
![]() |
| Todays lucky color! |
Too bad I wasn't up today at 5am, but at least I was getting some rest, which I got a decent amount of last night finally.
Last night I tried to spend less time on the computer, not coming on after dinner, which was a pretty good idea because being on the computer right before bed stimulates you.
So there you have it. My random life rants.


No comments:
Post a Comment